Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How to Slice a Bell Pepper Without Screaming

Slicing a bell pepper is another of those tasks that can take forever if you don’t know the trick. Luckily, I do know it and so will you!

1: Hold the bell pepper up on its end and slice off the side.






2: Rotate and repeat until all of the yummy green parts are off and the nasty seeds and membrane remain attached to the stem.



3: Toss those and chop or slice to your heart’s content!



When I’m chopping the peppers, I slice the sides into strips first and then chop the strips.

I know that this is a short post, but it really is just that easy to do. It makes my life easier and dinner come together faster for all sorts of dishes. Plus, the clean up is so much easier than if you have membrane and seeds all over the place.

Enjoy!

Love,Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment