Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Easiest Way to Peel an Onion Ever In the History of the World

It may be a bit of an exaggeration, but I truly feel that this is the easiest way to get into an onion in the world.

It’s super simple:

1: Slice off both end of the onion.

2: Slice through the top layer of the onion and pull back.



3: Pull the outer layer off of the onion.




See – it really is that simple! Now you can slice it any way that you want. My most common next step is to cut it in half from top to bottom (end to end). Then I am free to slice and chop the onion any way that I want to!

Another handy little tip for dealing with onions is to keep a glass of water near by. If the onion starts to make your eyes water, simply take a drink of the water. Having the water up in front of your eyes actually clears up that burning feeling. And you should never have to cry over dinner!

I hope that helps!

Love,


Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment